The price of the dollar in Chile was stable, amid a global drop in the dollar and an advance in copper on the London Metal Exchange (LME).
The exchange rate was trading stable, with a very slight rise of 0.003% to 817.94 Chilean pesos per dollar, according to the Bloomberg agency.
LOOK: How much does the curfew affect restaurants and what should be the approach to combat the pandemic?
Globally, the dollar it fell for the fourth day in a row, hitting a two-month low, as investors took profits from long bets on the greenback.
According to Reuters, at 11:56 GMT, the index dollar it traded at 94.827 units, on track for a weekly drop of 1%, the biggest since May, and the euro was stable at $1.1454.
ALSO READ: Huawei expects to grow 50% by e-commerce in Latin America and will open more stores in Peru
The US currency was down about 0.2% against its Japanese pair at 113.885 yen, and the British pound was up 0.1% at $1.372.
The yield on 10-year US Treasury bonds rose to around 1.74% but remained below two-year highs on Monday.
- Gtd Peru announces investment of more than US $ 50 million in a new data center in Lima: “It seeks to meet a growing demand”
- Beach houses: seasonal rental, price guide and locations
- Resources to pay Fonavistas do not exist: they would represent 20% of the annual budget
- Octagons: What will the ban on the use of adhesives for imported products mean?
- Grupo AJE will build a plant to recycle PET in Huaral: what is the company’s sustainability strategy?