After the release of “Pa ‘Mis Muchachas”, the singer Christina Aguilera He surprised his followers with the premiere of the song “Somos Nada”, a powerful ballad in Spanish that is now available on all digital platforms.
The song was presented minutes after the artist’s return to the Latin Grammy ceremony for the first time in two decades, where she performed it live and then showed off her talent alongside Becky G, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso.
Authored by Christina Aguilera, Mario Domm, Sharlene Taule, and Federico Vindver, “Somos Nada” is a ballad that talks about the importance of inner strength, empowerment and taking risks, even when the situation is difficult.
See this post on Instagram
Produced by Rafa Arcaute and Federico Vindver, and co-produced by Afo Verde, the song highlights Aguilera’s powerful interpretation that brings the lyrics to life as only she knows how to do, projecting depth, vulnerability and intensity.
As if that were not enough, this song is accompanied by a video clip filmed in Los Angeles and directed by Alexandre Moore. “Somos Nada” and “Pa ‘Mis Muchachas” will be part of the long-awaited EP that will be released in 2022.
Watch the trailer for “Cowboy Bebop”
- Britney Spears criticizes Christina Aguilera for “refusing to speak” about her guardianship
- Latin Grammy: after two decades of absence, Christina Aguilera returns to the event that awards the best of Latin music
- Christina Aguilera Joins Becky G, Nicki Nicole and Nathy Peluso for the premiere of her song in Spanish | VIDEO
- Christina Aguilera endorsed Britney Spears: “Every woman should have a right over her own body”
- Christina Aguilera prepares a new album in English