Christmas and New Years dinners are the height of the celebration for many. A good turkey or other meat, different types of accompaniments, hot chocolate, panettone and much more. Advantage We wanted to focus on the salads that cannot be missing from the table and we present you three practical and delicious recipes.
- 6 stalks of celery in thick strips
- 4 red apples with skin, cubed 1 cm on a side
- 1/4 cabbage in thin strips
- 20 red seedless grapes, halved
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tz. chopped pecans
- 1/4 tz. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tz. natural, unsweetened yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
In a bowl, put the celery, apple, cabbage, grape, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix and let sit for two minutes. Add the pecans, mayonnaise, and yogurt. Season with salt and integrate. Serve and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- 1 cup of peas
- 2 carrots, cubed
- 1 cup green beans, in sticks
- 1/3 cup pickled cucumber, diced
- 3 boiled white potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper
Cook peas, carrots, green beans in water. Remove and mix together with the gherkins and potatoes. Season with mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir and serve.
- 2 tbsp. honey bee
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tz. passion fruit extract
- 1/2 small garlic clove
- 4 slices of smoked bacon, chopped
- 4 tz. diced spinach
- 2 tz. mixed lettuce pieces (purple and escarole)
- 1 tz. small diced pears
- 100 g golden raisins
- 350 g fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tz. candied pecans, halved
- 10 boiled quail eggs
- salt and pepper
Blend the honey, four tablespoons of olive oil, the passion fruit extract and the garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and reserve the vinaigrette. In a skillet, heat the remaining olive oil and fry the bacon until crisp. Reserve on absorbent paper.
Wash spinach and lettuce, and drain well. Put in a salad bowl along with the pear, raisins and goat cheese. Pour in the vinaigrette and stir. Sprinkle with caramelized pecans and quail eggs. serve.
I, Ronald Payne, am a journalist and author who dedicated his life to telling the stories that need to be said. I have over 7 years of experience as a reporter and editor, covering everything from politics to business to crime.