High! Do not throw away the turkey bones from the dinner of New Year. With this recipe from The Gastronaut They will be able to prepare the perfect little aguadito to start the year 2022 with the right foot and good spirits.
Write down the ingredients and let the adventure of a new year begin with good food:
For the turkey stock
- 1 turkey carcass
- 1.5 liters of water
For the aguadito
- 800 g of shredded turkey
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 diced tomatoes, pitted
- 1 tbsp yellow chili paste
- 1 bunch of cilantro blended (with 1/2 cup of oil or water)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cdta of salt
- 1 cup diced carrot (2 medium carrots)
- 1 cup of shelled corn (1 large corn)
- 1 cup peas (30 pods)
- 1 cup diced red pepper (1 unit)
- 10 cups turkey stock (water can be used to complete)
We will start with the turkey bottom by putting the bones and carcass that are left of the turkey in a large pot. Cover completely with water and boil over medium low heat for about 2 hours. Then, we go on to make the dressing by sautéing the onion in a jet of oil until it is translucent. We continue with the ground garlic, the yellow garlic paste and the blended coriander. Next, we season with cumin and salt, and then we cover with the turkey stock and water if necessary. We bring to a boil. Add all the cubed vegetables and the rice, let it boil for 15 minutes, enter the shredded turkey and serve.
- Advantage Top 20: the most read notes on our page this 2021
- These were the 10 most read recipes of Provecho this 2021: have you already put them to the test?
- Ready for 2022? Three marine recipes to start the year with enthusiasm