Aldair Fuentes he or she returned to Lima Alliance After passing through Fuenlabrada in the second division of Spain, the holding midfielder made his debut yesterday in the ‘Blue and Whites’ victory against Carlos A. Mannucci for League 1.
LOOK | Benavente on the fans of the Alliance: “Yesterday was the engine for the team not to fall apart”
After the first 3 points achieved by the ‘Intimates’, Aldair referred to what he experienced on the field. “I had to enter when we were with one less. It was hard for me because I came with a lack of rhythm, I didn’t come from competing for a good time, but the result was possible “declared for RPP.
Subsequently, Fuentes explained in what position Carlos Bustos wants to use it. “Professor Bustos wants to use me as a midfielder, as a midfielder with arrival in the area so that he can also play outside and take advantage”he pointed.
He also referred to Cristian Benavente’s goal. “It was a great goal from Benavente. Perhaps in very tight or even matches, the conditions of each player can come to light. We are lucky to have Benavente as well as Farfán who, when he is well, will contribute a lot to us ”
Finally, he spoke of the possibility that Paolo Guerrero arrives at Alianza this season. “Of course I am excited that Paolo Guerrero can reach Alianza Lima. Everyone is welcome because that will benefit us to face the league and the Copa Libertadores”.
- Fabio Caserta, DT of Benevento, on Lapadula: “He must clarify his position with the club”
- Today’s matches, February 21: TV schedule and channels to watch live football
- Great goal from Cristian Benavente in his debut with Alianza Lima vs. Manucci | VIDEO
- Peru out of the playoffs and Chile close to the World Cup: Qualifying table without VAR interventions
- Jefferson Farfán: the footballer’s reaction after Cristian Benavente’s great goal