Cristiano Ronaldo will return this Saturday to the call of the Man Utd after missing the derby against Manchester City last week. As it is remembered, CR7 did not integrate the delegation of the ‘Red Devils’ due to a discomfort in the hip.
SIGHT: Without being able to sell tickets or renew contracts: Chelsea lives hours of uncertainty
The Portuguese striker, who was left out of the squad against City with a hip problem, was criticized for not being with his teammates at the stadium to watch the match and flying back to his country.
His coach, Ralf Rangnick, confirmed this Friday at a press conference that Cristiano will once again be available for the duel against Tottenham Hotspur this Saturday.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) March 11, 2022
“I’m not going to talk about what has happened because it doesn’t make sense to look at what has happened in the last six or seven days,” said the German coach. “What matters is what happens tomorrow,” he added.
Along with Cristiano, Edinson Cavani, who has been out for a month due to a groin problem, and Luke Shaw and Raphael Varane, who contracted covid last week, will also return.
- Rodrigo Vilca: How does the new signing of Universitario play and what can be its contribution to the cream?
- Kylian Mbappé: the most desired ace of spades in the world
- Chris Duarte was able to play for Real Madrid: the story of the Indiana Pacers player that surprises the world
- Real Madrid 3-1 PSG | Benzema’s goals and more from the Champions League comeback
- Real Madrid advances to the next round after beating PSG in the Champions League