1. Who is the best Peruvian player of all time?
2. What was the Peruvian World Cup team that you liked the most?
3. What would your dream goal in a World Cup be like?
Chalaca in a final.
4. What rival would make you tremble?
5. What is the phrase of a football narrator that you remember the most?
Daniel Peredo’s account of Jefferson Farfán’s goal against New Zealand.
6. The Peruvian goal you shouted the most?
Edison Flores’ goal against Colombia in Barranquilla.
7. What is the best goal of the World Cups?
Diego Armando Maradona to the English.
8. The saddest moment in football?
The day they didn’t allow me to say goodbye to Universitario.
9. What’s the weirdest cabal you followed for a match?
In the third match against Alianza Lima played in the 2011 final. That 1994 world champion Brazil inspired me. The whole team left hand in hand as a sign of unity. Some Alliance players scoffed. In the end we came out champions.
10. Pele or Maradona?
For me 50 and 50.
11. Messi or Cristiano?’
12. The footballer you would never have on your team? Why?
Pepe, because with what he kicks I couldn’t play anymore.
13. Do you think we’ll make it to the next World Cup?
Yes. I have faith in Juan Reynoso’s coaching staff and the players.
14. Who do you think wins the next World Cup?
15. Football with VAR or without VAR?
With VAR, you have to try to seek more justice without being perfect, since there are human ‘failures’.
16. Do you agree with Qatar as the venue?
At least it’s debatable. At some point they will assume their responsibility. Because, as Diego Armando Maradona said, “the ball does not stain.”
17. The ‘cover’ or surprise of the World Cup?
Spain or Switzerland.
18. Female soccer player that you admire?
The Spanish Alexia Putellas.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.