One of the most attractive matches of day 3 of the Clausura 2023 Tournament of the MX League will be the one that the teams of America club vs. Puebla live at the Azteca stadium. Both teams need the win to start climbing the ranks and for that reason they will come out with the best they have available. Below, we tell you all the details of this commitment so that you can follow it live from wherever you are.
The ‘Águilas’ still do not know what it is to win in the Clausura Tournament, since they drew 0-0 with Querétaro and 2-2 with Toluca. For its part, the ‘Franja’ was thrashed 5-1 against Pachuca in its debut, but then recovered its smile by beating Querétaro 2-0.
When do América – Puebla play for Liga MX 2023?
The match is scheduled to be played this Saturday, January 21, 2023 at the Azteca stadium in Mexico City.
Where to see Club America vs. Puebla on TV?
Next, find out about the transmission channels of the match for the Mexican Clausura Tournament.
- Argentina – The Stars
- Mexico – Las Estrellas, TUDN, TUDN Live, VIX+, Sky HD, Afizzionados
- United States – TUDN.com, TUDN App, Univision NOW, TUDN USA, Univision
America vs. Puebla: schedule for this Saturday’s game
- Mexico – 7:10 p.m.
- Peru – 8:10 p.m.
- Colombia – 8:10 p.m.
- Ecuador – 8:10 p.m.
- Bolivia – 9:10 p.m.
- Venezuela – 9:10 p.m.
- United States – 9:10 p.m.
- Argentina – 22:10 hours
- Uruguay – 22:10 hours
- Chile – 22:10 hours
- Brazil – 10:10 p.m.
- Paraguay – 22:10 hours
History America vs. Puebla: last clashes
- Apertura 2022: America 5-1 Puebla
- Apertura 2022: Puebla 1-6 America
- Apertura 2022: Puebla 1-2 America
- Shout Mexico C22: America 3-2 Puebla
- Shout Mexico C22: Puebla 1-1 America
Soon, Club América will begin asking its fans for a fan ID to be able to enter to watch their matches. What is it and how can you get it?
PROBABLE LINEUPS OF THE MATCH
- America: Óscar Jiménez, Sebastián Cáceres, Israel Reyes, Luis Fuentes, Emilio Lara, Diego Valdés, Álvaro Fidalgo, Pedro Aquino, Henry Martín, Brian Rodríguez, Alejandro Zendejas.
- Puebla: Antony Silva, Gastón Silva, Ivo Vázquez, Emilio Martínez, Emanuel Gularte, Diego de Buen, Federico Mancuello, Pablo Parra, Raúl Castillo, Guillermo Martínez, 28 Martín Barragán.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.