A match that will sparkle. The Santiago Bernabéu Stadium will witness the confrontation between real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid for the date 23 of LaLiga Santander. That match that will feature Karim Benzema, a star who has just shone against his Liverpool counterpart in the round of 16 of the Champions League.
In this way, those led by Carlo Ancelotti are obliged to get the three points at home and thus continue with the illusion of raising the Spanish championship at the end of the season.
As you know, Real Madrid rested this Wednesday, after the comeback at Anfield against Liverpool in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 (2-5), pending the tests they will undergo on Thursday on Austrian David Alaba and Brazilian Rodrygo Goes, who were injured in that match.
The only thing confirmed so far is that both suffer muscle discomfort that prevented them from finishing the match. Alaba left the field of play in minute 27 and Rodrygo, in minute 81.
As reported by the EFE news agency through Real Madrid sources, there is more concern about the discomfort of the defender, who has already missed seven games due to muscle problems this season. He was out during the month of January, when he suffered soleus problems from which he had a relapse.
Alaba and Rodrygo join the Frenchmen Ferland Mendy, who suffers a muscle injury in the back of his left leg, and Aurelien Tchouaméni, suffering from flu, and the Spanish-Dominican Mariano Díaz, with muscle problems.
Real Madrid’s return to work is scheduled for Thursday at 11:00 a.m. and will also help the German Toni Kroos pick up the pace of the competition, after overcoming the flu and traveling to Liverpool at the last minute, where he went out on the pitch in the 87th minute.
What time does Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid live?
In Peru and other South American countries the game will be played from 12:30 noon. These are the international schedules.
- If you are in Mexico – 11:30 am
- If you are in Colombia – 12:30 pm
- If you are in Ecuador – 12:30 pm
- If you are in Bolivia – 1:30 pm
- If you are in Venezuela – 1:30 pm
- If you are in the United States – 1:30 pm
- If you are in Argentina – 2:30 pm
- If you are in Uruguay – 2:30 pm
- If you are in Brazil – 2:30 pm
- If you are in Chile – 2:30 pm
- If you are in Paraguay – 2:30 pm
- If you are in Spain – 6:30 pm
Diego Simeone, coach of Atlético de Madrid, resumed his team’s training this Wednesday, pending Yannick Carrasco, with a sore throat that started on Monday, and Memphis Depay, with some muscular discomfort that keeps him in doubt for the derby of this Saturday against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Waiting for both, with three days to go before the duel at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the Argentine coach began his team’s preparation with a morning session, in which he recovered Thomas Lemar, who dropped last Sunday against Athletic Club due to a knee injury and ready for this Saturday’s clash.
Stefan Savic is also available, after serving a suspension for his expulsion two days ago against Celta at the Balaídos stadium.
On the other hand, both Rodrigo de Paul and Sergio Reguilón are safe casualties for that clash, due to muscular injuries suffered in the clash last Sunday and in training on Monday, respectively.
Neither of them trained on the pitch in training this Wednesday, nor did Yannick Carrasco, who worked in the gym, or Memphis Depay, who is still recovering from some discomfort and is awaiting progress.
What channel does Real Madrid – Atlético de Madrid broadcast on TV?
In South America you can see the Madrid derby on the DIRECTV Sports signal. Next, know the other transmission channels.
- If you are in Argentina – DIRECTV Sports App, DIRECTV Sports Argentina
- If you are in Brazil – NOW NET e Claro, GUIGO, ESPN, Star+
- If you are in Chile – DIRECTV Sports Chile, DIRECTV Sports App
- If you are in Colombia – DIRECTV Sports App, DIRECTV Sports Colombia
- If you are in Ecuador – DIRECTV Sports App, DIRECTV Sports Ecuador
- If you are in France – Free, beIN Sports 1, beIN SPORTS CONNECT
- If you are in Italy – DAZN
- If you are in Mexico – Sky HD, Blue To Go Video Everywhere, Star+
- If you are in Panama – Sky HD, VIX+
- If you are in Paraguay – Tigo Sports+
- If you are in Spain – DAZN, DAZN LaLiga
- If you are in the United States – ESPN+, ESPN Deportes
- If you are in Uruguay – DIRECTV Sports Uruguay, DIRECTV Sports App
- If you are in Venezuela – DIRECTV Sports Venezuela, DIRECTV Sports ApLink to watch Real Madrid vs. Atlético for LaLiga
Links to watch, Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid live
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.