Skip to content
Alianza Lima vs Melgar: bets and match prediction for League 1

Alianza Lima vs Melgar: bets and match prediction for League 1

Alianza Lima vs Melgar: bets and match prediction for League 1

14:50

LIMA ALLIANCE VS. MELGAR: BLANQUIAZULES HAVE A 43% CHANCE OF WINNING, ACCORDING TO BETSSON

14:49

• If they win, Alianza Lima would move to first place in the standings.

• A victory for the Arequipa team pays more than 3 times what is bet at Betsson.

14:49

Alianza Lima will host FBC Melgar for matchday 16 of the Betsson League 1 Clausura Tournament at the Alejandro Villanueva stadium. The blue and white team, which is currently in fourth place in the table, is obliged to win since this result would place it as the championship leader (pending the results of Sporting Cristal and Universitario) and in this way get closer to the title that would directly consecrate them as three-time champions at the national level.

14:48

Alianza Lima has in its favor the reinstatement of an important figure: Bryan Reyna. The left winger overcame an injury that kept him off the field since August 26. His entry, added to the presence of Rodríguez, Zanelatto and Barcos, will undoubtedly strengthen the attack in the team led by coach Mauricio Larriera.

14:48

On the side of the Arequipa club, spirits are also high: the rojinegros, leaders of the Clausura with 31 points, arrive with a streak of four consecutive victories. In this context, everything indicates that León del Sur will take the field with the goal of defeating its rival and being one step away from the long-awaited title under the leadership of captain Bernardo Cuesta.

14:39

According to Betsson, the pioneering online betting house, Alianza Lima will take the field as a favorite with a 43% chance of winning the match and paying a fee of 2.12. Meanwhile, Melgar is assigned a 28% probability of victory, with a odds of 3.35. Regarding the tie, there is a 29% probability and Betsson pays 3.25.

14:36

LIMA ALLIANCE VS FBC MELGAR: VICTORY OF THE “BLANQUIAZULES” 3-0 PAY 16 TIMES THE BET IN INKABET

14:36

Alianza Lima and FBC Melgar will star in Matute in the most important duel of the date, whose outcome will most likely define the champion of the Clausura Tournament. In that context, Inkabet, the betting house for all Peruvians, brings a series of odds where it stands out that, if Alianza Lima wins 3-0, it pays a bet of 16.00.

14:35

Alianza Lima comes to this match after beating Carlos Mannucci 1-2 in Trujillo, thus managing to add 29 points in the general table (same score as Sporting Cristal and Universitario de Deportes). Under the command of Mauricio Larriera, the “blue and white” team has won 8 of 15 games played in this second half of the year.

Thus, his victory pays a fee of 2.00 in Inkabet bets.

14:35

On the other hand, Melgar leads the classification table with 31 points after beating Unión Comercio 3-1. Although they prefer to play at home, they have a good record of winning away from home, with five wins and two draws in seven outings away from Arequipa. Faced with this, Inkabet pays a fee of 4.00 in case the “red and black” team wins the match.

14:34

Other special bets:

• If Alianza Lima wins 2-0, Inkabet pays an odds of 8.75, but if it wins 3-2, it pays a bet of 27.00.

• If FBC Melgar wins the match 1-0, The bookmaker pays a fee of 10.00, but if the match ends 2-0, Inkabet pays a fee of 18.00.

• In case both teams tie 1-1, Inkabet pays a fee of 6.25.

• On the other hand, if Cusco FC wins 1-0, Inkabet pays a fee of 8.50, but if it wins 2-0, a fee of 13.00 is paid.

• If Sporting Cristal wins the match 2-1, Inkabet pays a fee of 9.00, but if it wins 3-0, the bookmaker pays 25.00.

• If Cusco FC or Sporting Cristal keep a clean sheet, Inkabet pays a fee of 3.25.

14:33

This Thursday, Alianza Lima receives Melgar at the Alejandro Villanueva stadium, on date 16 of the Clausura Tournament of League 1, from 8:30 pm Check the bets and odds for the match here.

Source: Elcomercio

Share this article:
globalhappenings news.jpg
most popular