Last Wednesday Boca Juniors got his direct ticket to the end of the Argentina Cup 2021 by defeating Argentinos Juniors 1-0 with the presence of the Peruvians Carlos Zambrano and Luis Advíncula. However, for the international press both footballers had a poor performance on the playing field and gave them low marks in the usual one by one.
SIGHT – Boca Juniors reaches the final of the Argentine Cup with Carlos Zambrano and Luis Advíncula
For example, the newspaper Olé gave the national defenders five points. About the ‘Kaiser’ he noted the following: “Good from above, but fragile on the mark and with the ball at the feet. He asked for the change in the complement, with a physical discomfort “. And about ‘Bolt’ he specified: “It was difficult for him to settle into the game, but then he got up. He surprised with a good right hand from the outside that Lanzillotta took the corner “.
El Clarín continued along that line and gave the same score to Carlos Zambrano and Luis Advíncula. However, the one that surprised was the newspaper La Nación, which saw a very low performance of the Peruvians according to their ratings: the defender scored two and the winger three points.
Although Boca Juniors managed to qualify for the definition of the Argentina Cup 2021, the players of the Peruvian team also did not get good comments from the Argentine press, which demands much more from them on the field of play.
- Paolo Guerrero and the 2 options he has to continue his career after leaving Inter Porto Alegre
- Brother of Carlos Zambrano and Martín Liberman had a strong crossover on Twitter by the Boca player | PHOTO
- Martín Liberman questions the ownership of Zambrano in Boca: “It is unusual for him to play and not López”
- With Zambrano injured: Why is the team of “the Peruvians” so questioned in Argentina?
- Boca Juniors 1-0 Argentinos Juniors: ‘Xeneize’ qualified for the final of the Argentine Cup