The pass market opens in Europe on January 1 at 12:00 am and the teams begin to strengthen themselves with a view to the second part of the season, however, Barcelona think ahead and would have ensured the signing of César Azpilicueta, current defense of Chelsea.
LOOK | Barcelona: What would the Barça eleven look like in 2022 with Ferran Torres up front?
The defender, champion of the Champions League, would arrive at the Camp Nou free in the next transfer market, since the footballer would not renew with Chelsea and his contract would end in June 2022.
According to journalist Gerard Romero, “The Barça club already has an agreement in principle to take over the services of the defender. Only the operation would be reversed, if the Spanish player does not manage to solve some personal problems that he has pending ”.
César Azpilicueta already knows what it is to play in LaLiga Santander, let’s remember that the Spanish made his debut as a professional footballer in Osasuna.
- For having little value: Chelsea shirt was not bought in ‘The price of history’
- Demichelis revelations: screaming is prohibited in Barcelona and the unusual harangue in Bayern
- Today’s matches, Wednesday, December 29, 2021: TV programming to watch live football
- A failure: auction of Diego Maradona objects ended with cars and houses without buyers
- “They are the best of their generation”: Zanelatto and Vivanco, why they are a beneficial bet for Alianza for the future