The forward of the peruvian team, Paolo Guerrero, who has not yet found a team for this season, turns 38 on the first day of 2022 and begins to receive congratulatory messages through social networks
LOOK | Paolo Guerrero: “Coming to Alianza motivates me a lot, but I have to analyze”
To the messages from the fans, the Copa América was added: “Happy birthday to the legend of the Peruvian team, Paolo Guerrero! One of the top historical scorers of the CONMEBOL Copa América in activity with 14 goals! “.
Happy birthday to the legend of the national team @SelectionPeru, Paolo Guerrero! 🎉
— Copa America (@CopaAmerica) January 1, 2022
Paolo Guerrero he spends the first hours of the new year analyzing where he will play. After leaving Internacional and recovering from his injury, the forward would have offers from various teams.
The objective of the captain of the Peruvian team is to have minutes to play the Qualifiers. It is unknown if he will be able to arrive for the match against Colombia in Barranquilla for the Qualifiers.
The match against Colombia will be on January 28. With the last two triumphs of the Blanquirroja to Venezuela and Bolivia, the team led by Ricardo Gareca got back into the fight for a place in Qatar 2022.
Sergio Peña and Christian Cueva will be headlines again, in case neither of them suffers an injury. Before the match against Colombia, Peru will face Panama and Jamaica in friendlies.
- Peruvian national team: meet those called up for the FIFA friendlies against Jamaica and Panama
- A failure: auction of Diego Maradona objects ended with cars and houses without buyers
- Today’s matches, January 1: TV programming to watch football live and direct
- They filter chats of Nahitan Nández with his ex-partner after hitting her | PHOTOS
- “Go to the area just”: André Carrillo kills Lapadula after seeing him sing in English for the New Year