Newcastle, which will start its best financial stage, will seek to reinforce its squad and will try to get out of the disastrous start of the season in the Premier League. The ‘Magpies’ are in the penultimate place, surpassing only Norwich City.
LOOK | “He hit him hard and turned him over”: Messi’s health status revealed after positive for COVID-19
That is why, despite having Joelinton and Wilson as its main attackers, Newcastle would go in search of a new forward, according to the English newspaper, Mirror, the chosen man would be the Chilean forward, Ben Brereton.
Now they are ready to turn their attention to the Blackburn ace, who has taken the championship by storm this season. He has already scored 20 goals and is the fastest at that mark for the Rovers since Alan Shearer in the 1994-95 season. “, reports the English medium.
It is rumored that Newcastle would send an offer of 27 million euros to Blackburn Rovers, to keep the services of the Chilean footballer, Ben Brereton.
- Sports journalist Alex Risi died and his colleagues say goodbye on social networks
- University reached historic agreement with sponsor and will have income of more than 8 million dollars
- Today’s matches, January 2: TV programming to watch football live online
- A failure: auction of Diego Maradona objects ended with cars and houses without buyers
- Gustavo Dulanto started the year playing on the dirt court in his neighborhood: “My rich huaca”