The player of the Barcelona, Gerard Piqué, he assured that the Real Madrid He has “a lot of level”, although he considered that his team could “hurt” him in the semifinal of the Spain Supercup that next Wednesday both teams will play in Saudi Arabia.
LOOK: Barcelona vs. Real Madrid: channel, day and time of the Spanish Super Cup
“Real Madrid is a high-level team but we think we can hurt them. At the Camp Nou this year, the fact that they took the three points was unfair for what was seen during the game”He stated in statements to Movistar + before traveling to Riyadh.
The Catalan center-back praised Real Madrid’s game, highlighting midfielders Casemiro Kroos and Modric, as well as the attacking pair made up of Benzema and Vinícius, who, in his opinion, are at “a superlative level”.
However, Piqué was convinced of the possibilities of Barcelona to lift the Spanish Super Cup, a competition that he faces with “all the enthusiasm in the world”.
“It is a title and we have shown that all titles we fight equally. We really want to lift the cup and in the semifinals we have a strong course that will be difficult. We come in a good time, we are growing and I am optimistic to be able to compete well, qualify and reach the final”, He stressed.
- Undisputed idol and “at the height of Maradona”: César Cueto’s golden step through Colombian football as told by his former teammates
- Maximum respect: Vinicius Junior’s effort to avoid stepping on Real Madrid’s shield | VIDEO
- Chilean press regrets the sanction of Arturo Vidal: “Problems for La Roja”
- A millionaire adventure: What it costs a Peruvian driver to go to the Dakar
- Novak Djokovic: What must happen for Nole to play the Australian Open and when would he make his debut?