The organization “Corazones Dorados Oncopediatría” shared a statement on social networks, in which it requests the Peruvian State to prioritize tests to rule out COVID-19 for children with Cancer.
Within its notification it is read that these tests are vital so that minors can continue with their treatment against neoplasia and, due to the great demand for discard tests, the health of minors is at stake.
The entity asks the National National Institute of Health and to the responsible parties that the discard tests carried out on patients and their companions are a priority within the health system.
It should be noted that every child with cancer must be with their mother, father or guardian by right, and this must also pass the tests for the care of the patient.
In the same way, they ask the general public to go to health facilities whenever necessary so as not to overcrowd the discard tests “taking priority away from patients with greater vulnerability such as pediatric onco-patients”.
- Bill Gates says coronavirus vaccines still have two key weaknesses
- Who was Valentina Boscardin, the 18-year-old Brazilian model who died of coronavirus
- The United States will send free rapid coronavirus tests to homes starting January 19
- He faked his death in the US and ended up being arrested in Scotland after entering a hospital for coronavirus in serious condition
- Bolivia reaches another historical record with 14,461 new cases of coronavirus