U.S think so, yes Russia decides to invade Ukraine, his offensive will probably start with “aerial bombardments and missile attacks” that “They will kill civilians regardless of their nationality”assured this Friday the White House.
The White House national security adviser, Jake Sullivansaid there is “a clear possibility” of for Moscow to launch an attack, which could come before the end of the Winter Olympics in Beijing on February 20.
- The United States warns that Russia already has enough forces to invade Ukraine
- The US will send 3,000 more troops to Poland “in the next few days”
- US seizes $7 billion of Afghan assets, half for 9/11 victims
Information in development…
- They kill el Koki, one of the most wanted and dangerous criminals in Venezuela
- The Playboy bunny who married an 89-year-old rich man and was left without an inheritance
- Who was the Koki, the dangerous criminal boss of Cota 905 who was shot down by the Venezuelan police
- Simon Leviev, the “Tinder scammer” accused of stealing millions from several women he met on the dating app
- Hunting Pablo Escobar’s hippos, a “necessary option” to control his invasion in Colombia
- Unusual: they find the body of an old Italian woman on a chair two years after her death