The American President, Joe Bidenwill speak by phone with his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, on Saturday about the growing crisis around Ukraine, a White House official said Friday.
“They will talk on Saturday morning”, the official noted. The Kremlin wanted the leaders to talk on Monday, but agreed to the US idea of a call earlier, he added.
- The United States warns that Russia already has enough forces to invade Ukraine
- US seizes $7 billion of Afghan assets, half for 9/11 victims
- Biden rules out sending troops to get Americans out of Ukraine: “A world war would break out”
Information in development…
- They kill el Koki, one of the most wanted and dangerous criminals in Venezuela
- The Playboy bunny who married an 89-year-old rich man and was left without an inheritance
- Who was the Koki, the dangerous criminal boss of Cota 905 who was shot down by the Venezuelan police
- Simon Leviev, the “Tinder scammer” accused of stealing millions from several women he met on the dating app
- Hunting Pablo Escobar’s hippos, a “necessary option” to control his invasion in Colombia
- Unusual: they find the body of an old Italian woman on a chair two years after her death