The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine warned today that the Belarusian Army may soon join the invasion launched by Russia last February 24.
SIGHT: Shocking Audio Reveals How Russian Soldiers Threaten Then Kill 13 Ukrainian Military On An Island
“Belarus, as a satellite of Russia, welcomes enemy troops and weapons on its territory. It is likely that from now on it will be able to support the Russian invaders in the Russo-Ukrainian war and help achieve the occupiers’ objectives,” Defense said in a statement.
- “He comes to Poland, but he does not go to Ukraine, because he is afraid”: a Ukrainian journalist confronts Boris Johnson | VIDEO
- Rubble, tears and death: the cruel Russian bombardment of Kharkiv anticipates what may happen in other cities of Ukraine
- “If I could leave Russia now, I would”: how Russians live the sanctions imposed on their country
He added that since last February 24, when Russia attacked Ukraine, systematic missile attacks on military and civilian installations have been carried out from the territory of Belarus.
“Today it is observed that the Belarusian troops have been placed on alert and are concentrated in regions very close to the Ukrainian border,” the military statement underlines.
According to data from the Ukrainian military intelligence, in the past 24 hours “significant activities” of aviation and movement of columns of vehicles with supplies and food were detected along the Belarusian cities of Baranovichi, Liajovichi and Pinsk, the latter about 20 kilometers from the Ukrainian border.
- The US fears that the worst is yet to come in the Russian invasion of Ukraine: “There will be terrible scenes of urban warfare”
- Interpreter breaks down in tears while translating Ukrainian President’s speech [VIDEO]
- “Take my daughter”: The cry of an Argentine journalist when recounting the harsh request of a Ukrainian colleague
- “He thought that the West and NATO would not respond. Putin was wrong”, according to advancement of Biden’s speech on the state of the Union
- LIVE | Russia bombs Kiev: missile destroys television tower and leaves channels without signal