Russia just blocked Facebook throughout its territory. After this announcement, the social network belonging to Goaldeplored the decision, considering that the measure will deprive millions of people of reliable information and a forum to exchange points of view.
SIGHT: Russia blocks the connection to Facebook throughout its territory
“Millions of ordinary Russians will soon be deprived of reliable information…and silenced from speaking“, said Nick Cleggvice president of global affairs for Meta, the parent company of Facebook.
News in development…
- Ukraine compares bombing of Kiev to that of Nazi Germany in 1941
- Ukraine reports the death of 2,800 Russian soldiers on the second day of the invasion
- Why did Russia invade Ukraine and what are Putin’s arguments for war?
- A shocking audio reveals how Russian soldiers threaten and then kill 13 Ukrainian soldiers on an island
- These are the countries that support Russia and those that are with Ukraine
- NATO activates its defense troops for the first time in history to deter Russia