Oscar Rinaldi is a Argentinian 42 years old described as “A lover of beautifying any object or situation”. He was born in Goya, one of the most populated cities in the province of Corrientes, and has memories of a free childhood, where he could run everywhere without fear.
As he told the newspaper La Nación in an interview, he left Goya to move to Buenos Aires and thus study at the Faculty of Architecture. After two years as a student, she decided to follow the advice of a friend and began training as a fashion designer.
SIGHT: US Justice calls for four years in prison for the “shaman” of QAnon, one of the leaders of the assault on the Capitol
This is how he meets Jeff, your current partner. The two met in a chat room on February 14 and felt an immediate connection.
After several weeks together, they decided to try coexistence on a trip to Europe, where they toured London, Scotland, Rome and more places.
- 15-year-old horseman known as “Niño de Oro” in Mexico dies; was crushed by a bull
- Emergency in Russia: 83% of beds for coronavirus patients are occupied
- The “alarms” for the supposed global blackout: Is it possible ?; this is what is known so far
Made the decision to leave Argentina in 2006, two years later she married Jeff in the United States and they moved to London. The dreams of a family and a home began.
They both decided to adopt, put their hopes in their new family, and the process was thwarted. This is how they both decide to travel to France to distract yourself.
On this journey they meet their home, the castle of Belebat. “It was love at first sight with that construction. At first I felt that this was my home, my place in the world “, Rinaldi commented.
See this post on Instagram
About the castle
The castle is located in Assay, a French commune located in the Center region. It is known that it belonged to the aristocracy until the French Revolution, then went through several families until Rinaldi and Jeff bought it.
The property is from the 16th century and the outbuildings, from the first half of the 17th century. In July 2016, two weeks before moving to France, They gave them great news.
They called them to indicate that they could adopt three children between 1,2 and 3 years old. “When we moved to Belebat, we had three young children with a sad past. Roman was 3 and didn’t speak, 2-year-old Leighton babbled and 1-year-old James was a happy ball. They had been with us for eight months and they did not understand what was happening “He commented on the status of his children.
At first they settled in an annex to the main building, then they moved the farm house and have been under constant renovations.
Currently, they still have no electricity, no doors, no plumbing, nor is it habitable. They are restoring the outbuildings, while they plan to turn these spaces into a kind of hotel to earn an income from there.
See this post on Instagram
“The boys have already adjusted, they go to school and they have a nice group of friends. Here the houses have no key, there is no danger and that reminds me a lot of my childhood in Goya ”, Rinaldi concludes.
- Journalist who reported on the start of the coronavirus in Wuhan is on the verge of death in jail, according to his family
- Mortuary clerk admits he committed dozens of sexual assaults on corpses
- Austria offers jobs with salaries of up to US $ 4,000 to foreigners, including Peruvians: what profession are they looking for and how to apply?
- Salt Bae Feeds Vietnam’s Communist Minister With More Than $ 1,100 Gold-Plated Steak | VIDEO
- Life sentence for woman who murdered five of her children in revenge because her husband left her
- Bill Gates talks about an upcoming threat that would put the world ‘in check’