Sources from the Bogotá Metropolitan Police confirmed to El Tiempo “that a letter, apparently written by the renowned stylist Mauricio Leal, will be analyzed this Tuesday morning by a group of graphologists to verify its authenticity.
The paper was found, according to the authorities’ report, on the bed of Leal and in it he asked for forgiveness and said goodbye: “I love you, forgive me, I can’t take it anymore (…) I leave everything, with all my love, forgive me, mom 11 24 ″.
SIGHT: Mauricio Leal: the famous stylist and his mother die in strange circumstances in Colombia; this is what is known
According to the sources, the letter would shed light on a mobile in the stylist’s death, since according to those close to Leal this one suffered a chronic illness that caused him severe pain.
“For now we do not rule out any hypothesis, but the opinion of Legal Medicine will be crucial to establish the causes that surrounded the death of mother and child. We were struck by the fact that at first glance the woman’s body did not register signs of violence “the source told this newspaper.
- He arrived at the hospital with a fever, fatigue and flu, they gave him two years to live and 13 years later he lives to tell the tale
- Dan Cooper, the man who hijacked a plane, took the ransom, jumped into the void and disappeared forever
- Octavio Ocaña: Test to determine if the shot was negative due to “blood contamination”
The Police arrived at the place, a condominium located in the vicinity of La Calera, around 4:15 in the afternoon on Monday after receiving a call from one of the relatives of the Leal that alerted of the situation after having entered the place through a window.
At the scene, the police found the lifeless bodies of Marleny Hernandez Tabares, 67 years old, a native of Cartago, Valle, and Mauricio Leal Hernandez, 47 years old.
SIGHT: Physical and sexual violence and drug addiction: Mavys Álvarez recounts her ordeal with Maradona in Cuba
At the site, a sharp weapon was found that entered the chain of custody after the collection of biological material by forensic experts.
Similarly, sources point out, since Monday the condominium’s security cameras are being analyzed to rule out the possible presence of intruders, although until now, after a first review, relatives have not reported stolen items.
The Technical Investigation Body (CTI) of the Prosecutor’s Office prioritized the case.
- Journalist who reported on the start of the coronavirus in Wuhan is on the verge of death in jail, according to his family
- Mortuary clerk admits he committed dozens of sexual assaults on corpses
- Austria offers jobs with salaries of up to US $ 4,000 to foreigners, including Peruvians: what profession are they looking for and how to apply?
- Salt Bae Feeds Vietnamese Communist Minister With More Than $ 1,100 Gold-Plated Steak | VIDEO
- Life sentence for woman who murdered five of her children in revenge because her husband left her
- Bill Gates talks about an upcoming threat that would put the world ‘in check’