“Help me,” was the word written by a man who was kidnapped and forced to withdraw 40 million Chilean pesos ($ 49,000) from a bank branch in the Puente Alto district. Carabineros were alerted to what was happening, after the victim delivered a ballot to a bank teller with that message.
SIGHT: Bill Gates on future pandemic: “We would not be so lucky next time”
Carabineros from the Police Investigation Section (SIP) of the 20th Puente Alto Police Station arrested a man on Tuesday for the kidnapping crime against a person, who was forced to draw 40 million Chilean pesos in a Bank branch.
- Woman checked her husband’s cell phone and discovered that he was going to murder her
- The “Afghan girl” with green eyes who was the cover of National Geographic arrives in Italy and receives asylum
- Boy comes home from school, collapses in his father’s arms and dies suddenly
Immediately, the bank gave the alert to CarabinieriTherefore, IAPA personnel arrived at the branch to take a statement from him and identify the kidnappers, who allegedly held him against his will in an illegal camp located in the vicinity of Bajos de Mena.
After this, IAPA Carabineros found the kidnappers and the truck used by the individuals. According to police information, one of them has a record for injury and traffic, and was arrested at the intersection of Avenida Concha y Toro and Domingo Tocornal.
However, the other individual managed to escape. Regarding how the events occurred, the victim assured that on Monday afternoon he was approached by two men with uncovered faces, who beat him, placed a bag on his head and forced him to get into his vehicle.
Carabineros carries out the rigorous investigation to clarify what happened and if there are more involved.
- Mauricio Leal: the famous stylist and his mother die in strange circumstances in Colombia; this is what is known
- The nightmare of the school that won the draw for the presidential plane of Mexico
- He arrived at the hospital with a fever, fatigue and flu, they gave him two years to live and 13 years later he lives to tell the tale
- To try to save his son, who is unlikely to live, a father develops a laboratory at home
- Lifeless body of renowned model Christy Giles was thrown in front of a Los Angeles hospital
- “Who gets vaccinated, wins”: Austrian public television raffles cars and houses to promote vaccination against coronavirus