A man who, in complicity with two other subjects, allegedly placed pyrotechnics in the muzzle of a dog in the Jardines de Morelos neighborhood, in Mexico, which caused him serious injuries, was detained by the municipal police of Ecatepec and presented to the Public Ministry by his probable participation in the crime of animal abuse.
LOOK: They demolish the statue of AMLO in Mexico and take his head: it did not last a week
“We were drinking and getting high and we put a ‘cuete’ on the dog”, story Mario Alberto “N”, 25 years old, resident of the El Salado neighborhood, who acknowledged their participation in the mistreatment of the animal, about a year old.
On December 24, residents of Bosque de las Flores street, in Jardines de Morelos, alerted the police of Ecatepec about a dog injured with pyrotechnics, which remained on a sidewalk.
- Why does Mexico, unlike the rest of the world, look relaxed at the omicron advance?
- AMLO confronts the businessmen of Mexico, except with his “friend” Carlos Slim
- AMLO recommends that Mexicans meet at Christmas despite the omicron variant of the coronavirus
Personnel from the Environment and Ecology Directorate and the Ecatepec Canine and Feline Attention Center (Cacyfe) provided medical attention to the dog and a criminal complaint for animal abuse was initiated.
The detainee reported that he ingested alcoholic drinks and he was consuming drugs along with two other subjects, when at one point they put the explosive device in the animal’s mouth and detonated it, causing severe damage.
The dog suffered serious injuries on the muzzle. The blast detached one eye and the other was exorbitant and dangling, for which he received the medical attention required by veterinarians of the Cacyfe, with health prognosis still reserved.
Mayor Fernando Vilchis He said that there will be no tolerance for this type of criminal behavior, for which he instructed that the corresponding criminal complaints be presented, in addition to requesting the collaboration of the population to find those responsible, which allowed the arrest of one of the alleged participants, who when arrested was carrying a sharp weapon.
The Public Ministry initiated the research folder corresponding to the probable participation of the detainee in the crime of animal abuse.
- The day that ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán left a city without roses to bury his son
- Mexico will require a visa from Venezuelans to prevent them from reaching the United States
- The murdered actress Tania Mendoza and her love for the Mexican drug lord Arturo Beltrán Leyva
- “My husband cut off my hands with an ax”
- Tania Mendoza, actress of “La mera reina del sur” is shot to death in Mexico