A French thirty-something won more than 2.6 million euros (more than 2.9 million dollars) on Sunday night on a slot machine in a casino in the north of France, to which he had put two euros, reported the establishment.
LOOK: Why France was forced to remove the European Union flag from the Arc de Triomphe within hours of being raised
“2,626,909.12 euros, crazy! The #Megabote fell tonight in the Pasino de Saint-Amand-les-Eaux on the 297 ″ machine, posted the casino on its Facebook page.
- France reduces the isolation of vaccinated people who were infected with coronavirus to seven days
- Coronavirus: the mandatory use of masks extends to children from 6 years in France
- France confirms more than 206,000 new cases of coronavirus in one day and hospitalizations rise
The lucky “casual player” resides in the north of France and had wagered two eurosthe group said in a statement.
LOOK: “Every second two French people are infected with coronavirus”: the gloomy statement of the French Minister of Health
Al Megabote are linked “165 slot machines connected to each other in 38 casinos, accumulating bets simultaneously”the group explained. “Each one, increases a common amount that, if a maximum combination is given, allows to win a ‘Super pot'”.
In 10 years, the system has had “66 winners, 31 of them millionaires, and more than 74 million euros in prizes.”
- The day that ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán left a city without roses to bury his son
- Mexico will require a visa from Venezuelans to prevent them from reaching the United States
- The murdered actress Tania Mendoza and her love for the Mexican drug lord Arturo Beltrán Leyva
- “My husband cut off my hands with an ax”
- Tania Mendoza, actress of “La mera reina del sur” is shot to death in Mexico