At least 45 passengers from a cruise ship were quarantined in the port of Genoa on Monday, Italy, and treated after testing positive coronavirus, the company reported.
LOOK: Cura gives a homily against vaccines for the coronavirus and the faithful leave
According to the Italian press, the tests carried out on board the cruise “Great”From the MSC company, which arrived on Monday morning at 07:00 GMT at Genoa from Marseille, revealed about 150 positive cases.
- Italy registers another record of daily coronavirus infections and exceeds 6 million in total
- The Bogdanoff brothers, the most famous twins in France, die six days apart
- They reveal the secret agreement that could shield Prince Andrés against trial for sexual abuse of minors
When contacted by AFP, the MSC company denied that figure, and pointed out that only 45 cases were registered, “most of them asymptomatic.”
“According to the protocol, the positive passengers and their relatives were immediately isolated in cabins with a balcony and received medical attention”, Indian.
Added that “They were landed today in Genoa to be taken to their places of origin with all the security guarantees ”, in charge of the company, indicated the communication service of MSC.
The authorities of the port of Genoa did not give figures, but confirmed to AFP the transfer by the civil protection services of the positive Italian cases to their homes, while the foreigners were taken to hospitals.
- The day that ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán left a city without roses to bury his son
- Mexico will require a visa from Venezuelans to prevent them from reaching the United States
- The murdered actress Tania Mendoza and her love for the Mexican drug lord Arturo Beltrán Leyva
- “My husband cut off my hands with an ax”
- Tania Mendoza, actress of “La mera reina del sur” is shot to death in Mexico