The prosecution colombian just reported that thanks to a joint work with the give and with the Army, a ‘narcojet‘ in Guatemala with more than a ton of high purity Colombian cocaine.
According to the report, the drug would have been shipped from the border area with Venezuela by the FARC dissidents bound for Central America, where she would be received by cartel contacts mexican from Jalisco New Generation.
- Son of ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán ordered the murder of “a popular Mexican singer” who did not want to participate in his wedding
- The mystery of the singer that Ovidio Guzmán ordered assassinated (and which interpreters have died at the hands of the drug trafficker in Mexico)
- Children of ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán are “dumber than rocks,” says former DEA agent
The panelas with the alkaloid had the initials GI, which would correspond to a capo of Tumaco that moves cargoes overland to the border with Venezuela to take them out on clandestine tracks.
Authorities seized a laboratory in Narino with labels and stamping machines that had those initials; and investigation work indicates that the recipients of the cocaine were the leaders of one of the structures of ‘Second Marquetalia’, the diminished dissent at the command of alias ‘Ivan Marquez’.
According to CTI sources, the Public Prosecutor’s Office Colombia warned about a G3 jet with the shipment of cocaine hydrochloride that took off from a clandestine runway located in Venezuelan territory, authorities detected the aircraft and forced it to land in Petén (Guatemala).
The inspections found 1,028 kilograms of cocaine valued at about 32 million dollars.
#ATTENTION | Investigative action of the CTI of the Prosecutor’s Office allows locating Narcojet in Guatemala. More than a ton of cocaine would have been sent by the FARC dissidents to Central America, where it would be received by contacts of the Mexican Jalisco cartel ‘Nueva Generación’. pic.twitter.com/DlR23LnqAG
– Colombia Prosecutor’s Office (@FiscaliaCol) January 10, 2022
From tres “narcojet”
But this is not the first shipment of this size to fall in recent days. TIME established that There are three with similar routes and characteristics.
Last December 15, another was located ‘narcojet‘in Sayaxché, Petén, where the security forces of Guatemala They found packages of cocaine.
Two vehicles were also located at the site that, apparently, they would be used to move the stash.
#Developing | Through the radars of the #FAG, units of #ArmyGT they located an aircraft with possible illegal acts in the Arroyo Santa Amalia community, Sayaxché, #Petén. pic.twitter.com/aeehsT4eyG
– Guatemalan Army (@Ejercito_GT) December 15, 2021
In an inter-institutional study carried out by the National Civil Police, the Guatemalan Army and the Public Ministry, the seizure of 1,028 packages with cocaine was reported, which were located in the Arroyo parcel, Santa Amelia, Sayaxché, Petén. pic.twitter.com/jw6cuqhhN1
– PNC of Guatemala (@PNCdeGuatemala) December 16, 2021
Using the “BMW” brand
On November 5 there is another report about another luxurious device at the service of the mafia, which illegally entered the airspace of Guatemala and landed on a clandestine airstrip in Champerico, Retalhuleu.
The abandoned aircraft is a jet, registration N42FL. At the time it was reported that an airplane appears with the same registration and corresponds to a luxurious Gulfstream III with capacity for 12 passengers.
Among the caches seized in recent months were several panelas that used the brand ‘BMW‘. The DEA is already tracking these leads.
According to official records, from January to October 2021, the Guatemalan Army seized 16 aircraft that illegally entered its national territory with cocaine.
- “You cannot vaccinate the planet every 6 months. It is not sustainable “
- America’s strategy to ride out the waves of coronavirus
- France identifies new variant of COVID-19 called IHU with 46 mutations
- The Bogdanoff brothers, the most famous twins in France, die of coronavirus six days apart
- Coronavirus: What is “flurone”, the strange picture of double infection that puts the world on alert