Tsunami alerts were issued this Saturday morning for the west coast of U.S, while Hawaii has been affected by “minor flooding”, following the eruption of a volcano in the Tonga islands on Friday, according to the US weather services.
- Looking for a house for Gabriel Boric, the first president of Chile without his own home: what is at stake for the president?
- A minor under 13 who was reported missing in Ate Vitarte was found in Chile
- They find a Peruvian dead at a border crossing between Chile and Bolivia
“Come out of the beaches, harbors and marinas” on coasts from California (west) to Alaska, said the US National Weather Service, which predicted waves of up to 60 centimeters, strong currents and coastal flooding. Meanwhile, in the Hawaiian archipelago, on the Pacific Ocean, “minor floods” were reported on the islands.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pisco unions reject that producers participate in “Pisco” contests in Chile
- Battle of Angamos: the unpublished details told by the last survivor of the naval battle to El Comercio in 1960
- The immediate future of our region: Where is Latin America headed in 2022?
- Chile: gigantic fire in Iquique leaves 100 homes burned and 400 homeless | PHOTOS
- Chile becomes the first country in Latin America to apply the fourth dose of the coronavirus vaccine