These days of quarantine many people are showing their talent for kitchen room, and to improve yourself we recommend these books from the Editorial Planeta. Pay attention.
1. 200 simple and quick cooking recipes (Emilie Laraison). In this book what counts is simplicity, good sense and the instinct to cook, it shows easy and appetizing recipes available to everyone, with tasty and quick proposals to make.
2. Homemade breads (Cathy Ytak / David Japy). A complete and very practical recipe book to make our own homemade breads. The book explains step by step the procedure to follow, reviews the necessary ingredients and utensils and collects an endless number of simple and original recipes: classic breads, for snacks, salty and sweet … Rediscover the traditional pleasure of tasting good bread!
3. The recipes of Sascha Fitness (Sascha Barboza). The personal trainer of fitness winner of the National Physique Committee 2013 offers healthy, practical and delicious solutions. Here you will find recipes for breakfasts, snacks, main dishes and desserts, as well as information on the properties of food and the functioning of our body.
4. Peruvian desserts (Sandra Plevisani). In this book, the renowned Sandra Plevisani teaches us how to make the most delicious picarones and sighs, but also, rescues from the Peruvian recipe book the most exquisite and traditional recipes that will make us remember moments of yesteryear.
5. My vegetarian recipes (Alba Juanola). If you have thought many times about becoming a vegetarian or you already are, this book is perfect for you. Here you will find all kinds of vegan dishes, and several menu options for you to organize yourself and eat rich and varied. In addition, you will find tips to take the step in a healthy way and very useful information on how to be a vegetarian family and real stories of people who have gone through this experience.
10 low-ingredient recipes to make during quarantine