It is one of the recipes more practical and that always get me out of trouble. In less than an hour and with less than 5 ingredients you can achieve a spectacular dish of gnocchi homemade.
Learn about the ingredients and necessary steps here:
- 1kg of potato (I used papa canchan)
- Salt and nutmeg to taste
- 2 yolks
- 125gr. to 150gr. unprepared flour
READ MORE: How to prepare a white sauce with cauliflower? A healthy recipe to accompany your favorite pasta
Boil the potatoes until soft. Peel and go through a potato press. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if you like, nutmeg will also do very well. Once mixed, integrate the yolks and finally the flour in parts until the dough comes together without sticking to the hands. NOTE: the amount of flour will depend on the type of potato used, so it is better to add little by little so that the gnocchi come out soft. Divide the dough into 4 parts and roll each portion into a roll until you have 4 strips of the same thickness. Cut leaving 1 to 2 cm to form the gnocchi and support us with a fork to give it the characteristic shape. Cook in plenty of boiling salted water until they float. Then they will be ready to mix with our favorite sauce.
- Chaufa rice: the simplest and tastiest recipe
- These are the 50 most searched recipes by Peruvians on Google
- Pachamanca recipe: tips to prepare it at home without losing tradition
- Green noodle recipe: learn how to prepare an easy, cheap and delicious dish
- How to make crepes at home and satisfy a sweet or savory craving? Follow the recipe of La Gastronauta