A basic for breakfast during the week, the wonderful pancakes without sugar and with an extra energy. Suitable for children and adults. I highly recommend accompanying it with a cup of coffee.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 2 tablespoons of Almond flour (or whatever you use)
- Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and baking powder
Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend. Check that they are well mixed. Cook pancakes on both sides in a preheated nonstick skillet. Serve and decorate as you like. In this case, we accompany them with almond butter, pieces of pecans and a little syrup without sugar.
- Plant Based Institute: a digital school that teaches vegan cooking
- Flourless brownies recipe
- Chocolate Baked Oatmeal Recipe