With few ingredients and in record time you can have a fun dessert and get out of the routine. The Peruvian chef Dew Oyanguren give us this recipe simple to prepare in a few steps.
- 1 envelope of gelatin of the flavor you prefer
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Granulated white sugar
READ MORE: Aviation Market: makis, hamburgers, tacos and everything you can eat for the same price in San Borja
Place the gelatin in a container and hydrate it with the water. Once mixed, microwave it for about 3 minutes until everything dissolves. Let cool for another three minutes and place the preparation in any previously greased silicone or chocolate mold. Put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. When removing from the mold, bathe it in white sugar, but it is optional.
- The Arequipa ocopa recipe to prepare instantly with the dreamed texture
- Learn how to prepare nutritious beef and broccoli burgers
- Meet the ‘Detroit Style’ pizza, a version that promises to conquer new palates
- Mango and avocado ceviche: learn this different and delicious version of the classic
- Panetón: where does the obsession of Peruvians with this Italian tradition come from?