A simple but delicious dessert with the crunch that everyone falls in love with. For all occasions, The Gastronaut leave us the best prescription of this quick-to-prepare sweet.
Follow the steps and enjoy:
- 100 g butter, melted
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
READ MORE: Christmas: that’s how they are and this is worth the most extravagant panettones sold in Lima
We will start by preheating the oven to 180 ° C. Then, in a bowl, we will melt the butter, add the two types of sugar and finally, the egg and the vanilla essence. We integrate until it is a homogeneous mixture. We add the dry ingredients: the unprepared flour, the baking powder and the salt. Once the dough is ready, we put it in a previously buttered and floured baking tin and put it in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until it comes out clean when punctured with a toothpick. Let cool for a minimum of 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Grilled chicken on Christmas Eve? Meet the perfect banquet for this Christmas
- Panetón: ten secrets you did not know about its popularity in Peru
- Christmas dinner: this is how the menus are in Argentina, Spain, Venezuela and other parts of the world