This Thursday, November 22, Uruguay will measure forces against South Korea by date 1 of Group H of the World Cup Qatar 2022 at Education City Stadium. The ‘charrúas’ start as favorites in the previous one, but they must also ratify it on the field of play. This match will be played from 8:00 am on national soil and 10:00 am on Uruguayan territory. Below, find out all the details of the international duel.
Where do the Uruguayan and South Korean teams play?
The actions will take place at the Education City Stadium, also known as the Qatar Foundation Stadium, it is a football stadium located in the city of Rayyan, Qatar. It was inaugurated on June 15, 2020, being the third official venue inaugurated for the 2022 Soccer World Cup.
Uruguay vs. South Korea: duel schedule
Find out the worldwide schedules for the Group H match.
- Mexico – 7:00 a.m.
- Peru, Colombia, Ecuador – 8:00 am
- Bolivia, Venezuela, United States – 9:00 am
- Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil – 10:00 am
Where to watch the match in Uruguay
- TyC International B.V.
- DirecTV Latin America
- Monte Carlo TV
- New IP Co
Where to watch the match in South Korea
- SBS Korea
- kbs korea
- MBC Korea
Where to watch the match internationally
- DIRECTV Sports
- Public TV
- Sports TV
- Tigo Sports
- Claro Sports
- TV snail
- Channel 13
- The Soccer Channel
- channel 5
- Aztec TV
- Aztec 7
- sky sports
- World Goal
- Fox Sports
History, Uruguay vs. South Korea
- 06/26/2010 | Uruguay 2-1 South Korea
- 03/24/2007 | South Korea 0-2 Uruguay
- 06/08/2003 | South Korea 0-2 Uruguay
- 02/13/2002 | Uruguay 2-1 South Korea
- 06/21/1990 | Uruguay 1-0 South Korea
- 02/20/1982 | Uruguay 2-2 South Korea
Probable lineups of Uruguay – South Korea
- Uruguay: Rochet; Olivera, Gimenez, Godin, Cáceres; Neighbor, Bentancur, Valverde; Nunez, De Arrascaeta, Suarez.
- South Korea: Seung-gyu; Jin-su, Young-gwon, Min-jae, Moon-hwan; Sang-ho, In-beom, Woo-yeong, Jae-sung; Gue-sung, Heung-min.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.