The Dakar 2023 continues this Sunday, January 8 with its stage 8 Al Duwadimi > Riyadh 713.85 km total | 398 km special. In this note from El Comercio you can obtain all the information you need to know to follow the race and the results that are produced during the day.
Stage 8 will return the motorcycles to normal, which did not race their route due to the physical fatigue of the riders and the weather conditions.
It is worth mentioning that in Spain and several Latin American countries they have been following Carlos Sainz.
IS THERE A PERUVIAN PRESENCE IN THE 2023 DAKAR RALLY?
Peru is being represented in the top car competition by Ahsley García, who has been the co-driver of the Paraguayan Andrea Lafarja in a Toyota Hilux in the T1 category.
“Proud to represent my country in the Dakar Rally. This year we didn’t come just to participate, we came to race in the top category and look for a good position among the best riders in this modality. We are in the best team in the world and for those who know me, they know that I am racing in the truck of my dreams. Thanks to Andrea for the opportunity. This Dakar is for you. Let’s go Peru! ”, Was the post that García made on his Instagram account before participating.
WHERE TO SEE THE 2023 DAKAR RALLY LIVE? TV CHANNELS
- Spain: Teledeporte, Eurosport and DAZN Eurosport
- Argentina: ESPN
- United States: NBC Sports
- Mexico: FOX Sports
TABLE OF POSITIONS OF THE DIFFERENT DAKAR CATEGORIES
giving CLICK HERE You will be able to follow live the results and standings of the different categories of the Dakar Rally 2023.
WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF THE 2023 DAKAR RALLY?
- Stage 1 SEA CAMP > SEA CAMP 602.56 km total | 367 km special – January 1
- Stage 2 SEA CAMP > ALULA 589.07 km total | 430 km special – January 02
- Stage 3 ALULA > HA’IL 669.15 km total | 447 km special – January 03
- Stage 4 HA’IL > HA’IL 574.01 km total | 425 km special – January 04
- Stage 5 HA’IL > HA’IL 645.04 km total | 373 km special – January 5
- Stage 6 HA’IL > AL DUWADIMI 876.24 km total | 465 km special – January 06
- Stage 7 AL DUWADIMI > AL DUWADIMI 641.46 km total | 472 km special – January 07
- Stage 8 AL DUWADIMI > RIYADH 713.85 km total | 398 km special – January 08
- Rest – January 9
- Stage 9 RIYADH > HARADH 686 km total | 358 km special – January 10
- Stage 10 HARADH > SHEYBAH 623.94 km total | 113 km special – January 11
- Stage 11 SHAYBAH > EMPTY QUARTER MARATHON 428.27 km total | 275 km special – January 12
- Stage 12 EMPTY QUARTER MARATHON > SHAYBAH 376.46 km total | 185 km special – January 13
- Stage 13 SHAYBAH > AL-HOFUF 675.6 km total | 154 km special – January 14
- Stage 14 AL-HOFUF – DAMMAM 417.3 km total | 136 km special – January 15
2023 DAKAR RALLY ROUTE
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.