The Peruvian team will face Bolivia this Thursday, November 11, for the date 13 of the Qatar 2022 Qualifiers at the National Stadium from 9:00 p.m. La Blanquirroja seeks to become strong at home against a Green that arrives with all the intention of adding three and this was made clear by midfielder Ramiro Vaca.
SIGHT: Qatar 2022 Qualifying Fixture: this is how date 13 will be played with the match between Peru vs. Bolivia
The midfielder of Beerschot de Belgica joined the concentration of Bolivia ahead of the trip to Lima to visit the Peruvian national team. Cow He arrived at the El Alto international airport in the early morning and spoke about the clash against Blanquirroja on the 13 o’clock Qualifying Qatar 2022.
“I really want to because my goal is to play. We are very excited to get a good result in Peru ”, manifested Cow, who hopes to be a starter this Thursday at the National Stadium in Lima. The footballer arrives at this double date at a good time with his club Beerschot de Belgica, as he has added minutes and scored a goal.
At the beginning of October, the triple date of the Qualifying Qatar 2022 and the peruvian team played the pending clash against Bolivia in peace. Ramiro Vaca was the author of the only goal of the game, with which La Verde added an important victory and gave his opinion on the new confrontation with the Peruvian team.
“We just played with Peru on the previous FIFA date, we know what the rival is like, it is a difficult team, it will not be an easy game, we both have a lot at stake. But we are with great faith and great enthusiasm to achieve a good result in Peru “, said Cow.
- Qatar 2022 Qualifying Fixture: this is how date 13 will be played with the match between Peru vs. Bolivia
- Sensitive loss: Salomón Rondón will not be in front of Ecuador and Peru for Qualifying Qatar 2022
- Alexander Callens and Pedro Aquino focused on the six points for the Peruvian team in the Qualifiers
- Gianluca Lapadula arrived in Peru to face the double date of the Qatar 2022 Qualifiers | PHOTOS
- Peru vs. Bolivia: what will be the capacity and how does the FIFA sanction affect the match at the National Stadium