Regardless of the rival and the allowed capacity, the Night Cream 2022 will be played yes or yes at the Monumental, he said this Wednesday Jean Ferrari, administrator of Sports University. The participation of Millonarios will be defined in the next few hours, declared the ex-flyer.
LOOK | University closed an agreement with a sponsor for more than 8 million dollars
“La Noche cream goes yes or yes. The game will be played. What interests me the most is the preparation of the team. We are planned, ordered, transparent, “said the Merengue manager in conversation with” Justicia para la U “.
If the third wave of COVID-19 in the country closes the stadium doors again, the fans who bought tickets for the team’s presentation will be able to recoup their investment, Ferrari said.
“In case there is no capacity, the tickets will be returned. I already have that mapped with Teleticket. That is indisputable, beyond that we need the income. We also have a plan B, the use of that payment for classics, Copa Libertadores matches or local tournaments “, he added in that sense.
“Hopefully (that the Cream Night) is with the capacity of 30% because almost all tickets are sold,” said the administrator of the ‘U’.
- Jean Ferrari announced a possible friendly duel of the ‘creams’ in Miami
- Marathon: Should the University jersey cost more than Nike or Adidas models?
- Sporting Cristal with 13 cases of COVID-19: other cases of massive infections that were seen in League 1
- Urruti on Gregorio Pérez: “If he arrived 5 games before we could have reached the final”
- Former manager of the University sports center corroborates Cindy Novoa’s complaint
- Sport Boys suspended friendly with University after detecting cases of COVID-19