Official. This Thursday, January 6, the League 1 announced that the start of the championship will be moved from January 21 to February 3 due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in the different clubs of Lima and province. In addition, they revealed the full schedule for date 1. Find out all the details below.
SEE | League 1 2022 has a new start date after COVID-19 outbreak in clubs
Through a publication on social networks, League 1 released the detailed fixture of the first day of the championship.
Thursday 03 February
- 15:00 | ADT vs. D. Municipal – IPD Huancayo Stadium
- 19:00 | University vs. César Vallejo – Monumental Stadium
Friday February 04
- 13:15 | A. Athletic vs. Ayacucho FC – Melanio Coloma Stadium
- 15:30 | UTC vs. Atlético Grau – Héroes de San Ramón Stadium
Saturday February 5
- 13:15 | Sporting Cristal vs. Cusco FC – Alberto Gallardo Stadium
- 15:30 | Cienciano vs. A. Cantolao – Inca Garcilazo de la Vega Stadium
Sunday 06 February
- 11:00 | Carlos Stein vs. S. Huancayo – Cesar Flores Marigorda Stadium
- 13:15 | CA Mannucci vs. FBC Melgar – Carlos Olivares Stadium
- 15:30 | Sport Boys vs. Alliance Lima – Miguel Grau Stadium
It is worth mentioning that the start of League 1 2022 had to be postponed after clubs from Lima and the province such as Sporting Cristal, Universitario, Sport Boys and Cienciano, among others, presented numerous positive cases of coronavirus.
- Cream Night 2022: the key hours in which the postponement of the match was decided
- Juan Sánchez is a new Sporting Cristal player, announced his representative
- Cienciano goes to Sicuani for Dad’s Afternoon after learning about new measures
- Will not continue in Florida: Sporting Cristal terminated contract with Percy Prado