Google is redesigning the dark mode in Android to make it a little darker, a feature that has already been seen in the homonymous search engine application where the background is shown closer to black.
The new ringtone has been introduced in the Google Android app, and is available in beta channel (v13.8), but has not been rolled out to all users yet. At the moment it seems to affect the background of the ‘Discover‘.
It is a dark gray tone very close to black (#171717) compared to gray (#202124) that is currently implemented. This adjustment, as explained in 9to5Google, shows greater contrast with the search engine logo.
Google is also changing the tone of dark mode in the desktop web version of Finder. In this case, as verified last week, the color is black (#000000) and not dark gray.
- Twitch will block users who frequently share false information
- Computer attack prevents access to more than 7,000 newspapers
- Web app growth triples on ChromeOS in past year
- Spotify removes RT and Sputnik content from its platform and closes its office in Russia
- The most lethal digital weapons that have been present in the Russia-Ukraine conflict