The authorities of Canada The search and rescue tasks for the 12 missing persons from the Spanish fishing vessel Villa de Pitanxo, which sank on Tuesday morning in the waters of the Grand Bank of Newfoundland, were concluded on Wednesday.
LOOK: From Peru to Spain to die at sea: stories of the Peruvian fishermen victims of the Villa de Pitanxo shipwreck
A high-ranking Canadian official informed Efe that the Halifax Rescue Coordination Center (Canada) will announce at 4:00 p.m. local time (8:00 p.m. GMT) that the search for the 12 missing persons will be concluded.
- “Improbable” to find more survivors of the sinking of a Spanish fishing boat with a Peruvian crew
- Aura, a Peruvian couple who disappeared in the Canadian sea: “The weather was bad, but it was normal”
- The number of deaths after the sinking of a Spanish ship in Canada increases to 10; there are Peruvians among the crew
Information in development
- They kill el Koki, one of the most wanted and dangerous criminals in Venezuela
- The Playboy bunny who married an 89-year-old rich man and was left without an inheritance
- Who was the Koki, the dangerous criminal boss of Cota 905 who was shot down by the Venezuelan police
- Simon Leviev, the “Tinder scammer” accused of stealing millions from several women he met on the dating app
- Hunting Pablo Escobar’s hippos, a “necessary option” to control his invasion in Colombia
- Unusual: they find the body of an old Italian woman on a chair two years after her death