Nayeli Guadalupe Coronado asks for support to save the life of her two-year-old son Dylan, who is hospitalized in a Sonora hospital, Mexicoserious with burn in the esophagus and infection in the lung, after ingesting a battery.
The family of the little boy, a resident of the Mesa Sur de Cananea neighborhood, has used social networks to request help from the community of sound.
LOOK: Ariadna Fernanda did not drown, new autopsy reveals the cause of death of the young Mexican
Dylan is in intensive therapy of the Children’s Hospital of the State of Sonora (HIES) since last October 23.
The stack burst into the inside your body, causing burns to his stomach and infection in a lung.
Dylan’s mother explained that at first she took him to the Cananea Hospital because the child had difficulty breathing and there they notified him that he had ingested a stack.
Later, he was transferred to the HIES, where through different devices they oxygenate his blood to be able to operate it.
The telephone number 645 105 7293 of Mrs. Nayeli Guadalupe Coronado for those who decide to support them.
I, Ronald Payne, am a journalist and author who dedicated his life to telling the stories that need to be said. I have over 7 years of experience as a reporter and editor, covering everything from politics to business to crime.