They will never be other rich chocochips cookies to brighten our day. Follow this recipe from The Gastronaut and you will have the best dessert in a few minutes and easily.
Here all the ingredients and the preparation:
- 3 cups unprepared flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200 gr unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups chocolate chips or milk chocolate 60% cocoa
SIGHT: BBQ wings: how to prepare the best homemade appetizer in less than an hour?
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. While the oven is heating, in a bowl, cream the butter at room temperature with the white sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs one by one and continue beating. The mixture will be cut, but don’t worry that when you add the dry ones it will come together again. Pour in the vanilla essence and then sift the dry ingredients directly into the bowl. Finally, add the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate into pieces as small or as big as you want your chocolate chips to be in each bite. Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Portion with the help of an ice cream scorer or with the help of a spoon, and put in a previously buttered and floured baking tin or with parchment paper. Try to leave 2 fingers or 3 cm between each cookie as they will expand once in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes, just long enough to see the edges slightly browned, but the center soft. At the end of the time, remove from the oven and let it rest on a rack until cool.
- Teresa Ocampo turns 90: ten things you did not know about the great lady of Peruvian cuisine
- An exquisite grill liver recipe to strengthen the immune system
- Saltado noodle: the best recipe to prepare this classic of the Peruvian menu