This week Stephanie Pellny, The Gastronautpresents us with his recipe for spaghetti al limone.
These are the ingredients and steps for 4 servings:
- 400g spaghetti
- 200g of cold butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- Juice and zest of 3 lemons
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
1. Boil a liter of water to cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
2. While the pasta is cooking, in a wide skillet over medium heat, heat the milk cream with the ground garlic, salt, and pepper and leave to infuse.
3. When it comes to a slight boil, add 1 cup of the pasta cooking water and the lemon juice. Stir and finally lower the heat to add the cold butter in cubes without stopping mixing until an emulsion is made.
4. Drain the pasta, pour over the sauce and stir while adding half a cup of grated Parmesan cheese a few at a time.
5. Serve with a little lemon zest on top.
I am a highly experienced and well-connected journalist, with a focus on healthcare news. I have worked for several major news outlets, and currently work as an author at 24 news recorder. My work has been featured in many prestigious publications, and I have a wide network of contacts in the healthcare industry. I am highly passionate about my work, and strive to provide accurate and timely information to my readers.