For all or nothing. This Tuesday, April 18, from 2:00 p.m. in Peru, Colombia and Ecuador, Chelsea vs. real Madrid live online they measure forces for the second leg of the quarterfinals of the UEFA champions league. The ‘Blues’ need to look for a comeback at all costs, while the meringues will go out to defend (and stretch if possible) their advantage obtained in Spain. Next, find out the details of the international commitment for the also known as the Champions League.
|UEFA champions league||party sheet|
|Date||Tuesday April 18|
|Channel||ESPN, Movistar, HBO Max, SKY Sport, beIN Sports, DAZN|
|one way marker||2-0 in favor of Real Madrid|
At the Santiago Bernabéu, last week, Real Madrid made a difference and won 2-0 with scores from Karim Benzema and Marco Asensio. Carlo Ancelotti’s pupils were even able to achieve a more comfortable result, but they were not entirely successful facing the rival goal.
Summary of the first leg
Statements from the coaches
- Carlo Ancelotti: “We are satisfied with the result [del partido de ida] and with our performance, but it’s not over yet. We have to fight and sacrifice for another 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge. It’s not over yet. Chelsea will test it with everything next week.
- Frank Lampard: “It’s going to be a fight. We definitely have to go up a notch. We have to understand some details of our game and, with our mentality, we have to be more positive in what we want.” do. If we do that, with the quality we have in the team, we can do it. I’ve been involved in a few nights like that at Stamford Bridge.”
What time does Chelsea vs. Real Madrid?
From 2:00 p.m. you can follow the match between English and Spanish in countries like Peru, Colombia and Ecuador. Know the international schedules.
- If you are in Mexico – 1:00 p.m.
- If you are in Bolivia – 3:00 p.m.
- If you are in Venezuela – 3:00 p.m.
- If you are in the United States – 3:00 p.m.
- If you are in Chile – 3:00 p.m.
- If you are in Paraguay – 3:00 p.m.
- If you are in Argentina – 4:00 p.m.
- If you are in Uruguay – 4:00 p.m.
- If you are in Brazil – 4:00 p.m.
- If you are in Spain – 9:00 p.m.
On which channel to watch Chelsea vs. Real Madrid live?
In South America you can watch the second leg on the ESPN signal and live streaming on STAR Plus. However, in other countries the transmission channel changes.
- Argentina – Star+
- Bolivia – Star+
- Brazil – HBO Max
- Chile – ESPN, Star+
- Colombia – ESPN, Star+
- Costa Rica – ESPN North, Star+
- Dominican Republic – ESPN North, Star+
- Ecuador – ESPN, Star+
- El Salvador – Star+, ESPN North
- France – Canal+ Foot, RMC Sport live, RMC Sport 1
- Guatemala – Star+, ESPN North
- Honduras – Star+, ESPN North
- Italy – NOW TV, Sky Sport Football, SKY Go Italia, Sky Sport 253
- Mexico – HBO Max
- Nicaragua – Star+, ESPN North
- Panama – Flowsports.co, Flow Sports App, Star+, ESPN Norte
- Paraguay – ESPN, Star+
- Peru – ESPN, Star+
- Movistar – Movistar Champions League, Movistar+
- United Kingdom – TalkSport Radio UK, BT Sport App, BT Sport 1, BBC Radio 5 Live, BT Sport Ultimate, BTSport.com
- United States – Univision NOW, Univision, VIX+, Paramount+
- Uruguay – ESPN, Star+
- Venezuela – ESPN, Star+
How to watch Real Madrid vs. Chelsea online?
There are many operators that have the required permits to broadcast the UEFA Champions League on TV, PC, tablet or cell phone screens. Next, we leave you the transmission links.
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via BT Sport
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via BT Sport on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via BT Sport on iPhone
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via Movistar + on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via Movistar + on iPhone
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via ESPN on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea via ESPN on iPhone
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via Star+ on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via Star+ on iPhone
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via Paramount + on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via Paramount + on iPhone
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via HBO Max on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via HBO Max on iPhone
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via VIX+ on Android
- Link to watch, Real Madrid – Chelsea live via VIX+ on iPhone
First leg lineups
- Chelsea: Kepa; Koulibaly, Thiago Silva, Fofana; James, Kanté, Enzo Fernández, Kovaćič, Chilwell; Sterling, Joao Felix.
- real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Eder Militão, Alaba, Camavinga; Valverde, Kroos, Modric; Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinícius Júnior.
Chelsea vs. Stats real Madrid
Real Madrid and Chelsea, the last two UEFA Champions League champions, will meet in the knockout stages for the third time in a row in the top continental competition when the game kicks off at the Santiago Bernabéu.
The two teams have recently met successfully on their way to the title. Last season, Real Madrid prevailed in an extraordinary quarter-final duel on their way to their 14th European Cup, while Chelsea’s triumph in the 2020/21 edition included the elimination of the Spanish side in the semi-finals.
Real Madrid are seeking to reach the UEFA Champions League semi-finals for the 11th time in 13 seasons, while Chelsea have reached the semi-finals eight times, but only once in the last eight campaigns.
The Spanish outfit have won six of their eight matches in the competition this season (D1 L1), while Chelsea have recorded five wins, one draw and two losses, both away from home.
With information from UEFA.
Previous clashes between Chelsea vs. real Madrid
Carlo Ancelotti’s Real Madrid won 5-4 on aggregate in last season’s quarterfinal tie. In the first leg, played at Stamford Bridge, the Spanish prevailed 1-3, with two goals from Karim Benzema in the first half (21′, 24′). Although Kai Havertz halved Chelsea’s deficit five minutes before the break, Benzema completed his hat-trick in the first minute of the second period.
Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea came back strongly at the Santiago Bernabéu. Goals from Mason Mount (15′) and Antonio Rüdiger (now at Madrid – 51′) leveled the contest before Timo Werner gave the then defending champions the aggregate lead with 15 minutes remaining. Rodrygo’s goal in the 80th minute forced extra time, where Benzema scored the decisive goal in the 96th minute.
Tuchel’s Chelsea beat Zinédine Zidane’s Real Madrid 3-1 on aggregate in the 2020/21 semifinals, with goals from Werner (28′) and Mount (85′), which ensured the 2-0 win. turn around at Stamford Bridge. The first leg in Spain had finished 1–1, with Christian Pulišić’s opening goal in the 14th minute for the visitors neutralized by Benzema’s 15 minutes later.
The two teams had only met in three games before 2020, in two UEFA competition finals won by Chelsea. The second of those clashes was the 1998 UEFA Super Cup in Monaco, when a Gustavo Poyet goal seven minutes from time at the Stade Louis II gave UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup winners Chelsea a 1-0 victory. against Real Madrid, who had qualified after winning the UEFA Champions League.
The English club had also prevailed in the final of the 1971 European Cup Winners’ Cup against Real Madrid in Piraeus. The first game ended 1-1, with a goal by Peter Osgood in the 56th minute at the Georgios Karaiskakis stadium, equalized in the last minute by Ignacio Zoco.
Two days later, in a repeat match at the same stadium, goals from John Dempsey (31′) and Osgood (39′) in the first half gave Chelsea their first European title, despite Sebastián Fleitas closing the gap to Real Madrid 15 minutes from the end.
With information from UEFA.
Who will the winner play against in the semifinals?
The winner of this tie will face Manchester City or Bayern Munich in the semifinals.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.