A man allegedly killed himself after accidentally killing his brother while trying to shoot a bear, police said. American.
The man, who was not identified, called the emergency service at the time the accident occurred at the family home in Oregon, in the west of the country.
- Biden asks US citizens to leave Ukraine
- Emma Coronel, wife of “El Chapo” Guzmán, will be released from prison in September 2023
- For many migrants, a flight to Mexico is their ticket to the US.
“The caller said that he had accidentally shot his brother while he was carrying a gun because there was a bear on his property,” ithe Josephine County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement released Wednesday.
“Upon arrival, officers found a male dead from an apparent gunshot wound.”
“While searching the residence, they found another male dead from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.”, noted the bulletin.
The sheriff’s office said the incident is under investigation, but the circumstances suggest no other people were involved.
“Based on the investigation, the caller is believed to have committed suicide after calling emergency services to report the accidental shooting.”indicated the organism.
Gun ownership is common in the United States, where many people defend the constitutional right to own a firearm.
According to health authorities in the United States, each year there are about 45,000 deaths from firearms in the country. A figure higher than that of fatalities in traffic accidents.
- They kill el Koki, one of the most wanted and dangerous criminals in Venezuela
- The Playboy bunny who married an 89-year-old rich man and was left without an inheritance
- Who was the Koki, the dangerous criminal boss of Cota 905 who was shot down by the Venezuelan police
- Simon Leviev, the “Tinder scammer” accused of stealing millions from several women he met on the dating app
- Hunting Pablo Escobar’s hippos, a “necessary option” to control his invasion in Colombia
- Unusual: they find the body of an old Italian woman on a chair two years after her death