The Ministry of Defense of Russia has warned employees of Ukrainian defense companies of upcoming attacks that will be carried out with high-precision weapons, the spokesman for that portfolio, Igor Konashenkov, reported today.
The Russian Armed Forces will launch attacks against companies in the defense industry “as part of fulfilling the objectives” of what Moscow calls the “demilitarization of Ukraine”, Russian news agencies reported today.
SIGHT: The terrifying moment Russian troops shoot to kill civilians trying to escape from Ukraine | VIDEO
The warning from the Russian Ministry of Defense comes in advance of the planned attacks on these facilities to avoid endangering the lives of the companies’ employees.
On the other hand, Konashenkov warned that neighboring countries that allow Ukrainian warplanes to be stationed at their bases to be used later against the Russian armed forces risk being considered part of the armed conflict.
- The UN verifies 1,123 civilian victims of the invasion of Ukraine, but warns that there could be many more
- The 11-year-old Ukrainian boy who arrived in Slovakia alone with a bag, his passport and a number written on his hand
- Putin tells Macron that he will achieve his goals in Ukraine “by negotiation or by war”
He claimed that practically all Ukrainian aviation has been destroyedwhile saying he was aware that Ukrainian warplanes had previously flown to Romania and other bordering countries.
SIGHT: More than 1.5 million people fled Ukraine due to Russia’s invasion
The defense spokesman also added that the Russian armed forces discovered evidence of an “emergency elimination” of traces that point, he said, to a biological-military program developed in Ukraine and financed, he assured, by United States.
Thus, employees of biological laboratories allegedly reported the emergency destruction on February 24 of particularly dangerous pathogens such as plague, anthrax, tularemia, cholera and other deadly diseases.
- Putin says Western sanctions are like a ‘declaration of war’
- Ukraine shows on social networks the missile attack on a helicopter: “This is how the Russian occupiers die!” | VIDEO
- Visa and Mastercard suspend operations in Russia due to the invasion of Ukraine
- The strange act of Vladimir Putin between jokes, flowers and stewardesses in full offensive in Ukraine
- British journalists recorded the moment they were fired upon by Russian troops in Ukraine
- War correspondent in Ukraine: “No one imagined that this would happen with such brutality”