An earthquake of magnitude 5.9 shook the Pacific coast of Mexico. The National Seismological System indicated that the epicenter of the telluric movement was 43 kilometers southeast of Crucecita, Oaxaca. The movement was perceived in different parts of the country.
Preliminary: EARTHQUAKE Magnitude 5.9 Loc 43 km SOUTHEAST of CRUCECITA, OAX 01/16/22 17:31:07 Lat 15.49 Lon -95.86 Pf 10 km pic.twitter.com/CpAktibgCK
– National Seismological (@SSNMexico) January 16, 2022
Information in development
- Six of the ten best countries to live in after retirement are in Latin America: which are they and why?
- Queen Elizabeth withdraws Prince Andrew’s military titles and royal patronage over sex scandal
- “Omicron will infect everyone,” warns Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Valentina Boscardin died: the 18-year-old Brazilian model had tested positive for the coronavirus
- The world registers a new record of coronavirus infections: 3.4 million in one day