Portugal vs. Morocco LIVE | ONLINE | LIVE they face each other in the quarterfinal match of the Qatar 2022 World Cup this Saturday, December 10, 2022 from 10:00 am (Peruvian time) at the Al Thumama stadium.
Cristiano Ronaldo threatened to leave the team during the World Cup, published the Portuguese newspaper Récord. As is evident, that news provoked thousands of reactions. But, the Football Federation, the coach Fernando Santos and the captain took it upon themselves to deny that.
What time does Portugal vs. Morocco in the 2022 World Cup?
- Mexico – 9:00 a.m.
- Peru – 10:00 a.m.
- Ecuador – 10:00 a.m.
- Colombia – 10:00 a.m.
- Venezuela – 11:00 a.m.
- Bolivia – 11:00 a.m.
- Argentina – 12:00 p.m.
- Chile – 12:00 noon.
- Uruguay – 12:00 p.m.
- Paraguay – 12:00 p.m.
- Brazil – 12:00 noon.
- Spain – 4:00 p.m.
That is how Portugal lived the eve of the commitment to the quarterfinals. Little football and enough controversy. And the controversy may increase, as Cristiano would repeat among the substitutes, as he did against Switzerland in the round of 16, due to the great entry of Goncalo Ramos, author of a hat-trick against the Swiss.
On their side, Morocco gave the blow in the World Cup after eliminating, on penalties, Spain, one of the great candidates to reach the final instances. Thus, the team in which Sofyan Amrabat, Hakim Ziyech, Achraf Hakimi Youseff, En Nesyri and Sofiane Boufal stand out want to continue making history and hope to leave another of the strongest on the road.
Portugal vs. Morocco: transmission channels
- Peru – DirecTV Sports and Latina Television
- Ecuador – Teleamazonas and DirecTV Sports
- Colombia – DirecTV Sports, RCN TV and Caracol TV
- Venezuela – DirecTV Sports and Televen
- Bolivia – Tigo Sports, Unitel, Bolivia TV and Red Uno
- Argentina – TyC Sports, TeleCentro and DirecTV Sports
- Chile – DirecTV Sports, ChileVisión and Channel 13
- Paraguay – Tigo Sports
- Uruguay – Antel TV, Montecable HD 1, TCC and DirecTV Sports
- Brazil – SporTV and Globo
- Spain – TVE La 1
Where to watch online Portugal vs. Morocco in the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
- Mexico – Blue To Go
- Peru – DirecTV GO and Latina.pe
- Ecuador – ECDF Play, ECDF Web, CNT Play and DirecTV GO
- Colombia – DirecTV GO and Caracol Play
- Venezuela – DirecTV GO
- Bolivia – Tigo Sports App, Entel TV Smart
- Argentina – TyC Sports Play, Flow Eventos 4K and DirecTV GO
- Chile – DirecTV GO
- Paraguay – Tigo Sports App
- Uruguay – MCGo Live and DirecTV GO
- Brazil – GloboEsporte.com and NOW NET e Claro
- Spain – RTVE.es, Gol Mundial and Movistar Plus
Portugal vs. Morocco: possible party line-ups
- Portugal: Diogo Costa; I cancel, Ruben Dias or Antonio Silva, Pepe, Guerreiro; William Carvalho, Ruben Neves, Bernardo Silva; Joao Félix, Cristiano Ronaldo or Goncalo Ramos and Bruno Fernandes.
- Morocco: Bond; Achraf, El Yamiq or Aguerd, Saiss, Mazraoui; Amrabat, Ounahi, Amallah; Ziyech, En Nesyri and Boufal.
Where will Portugal vs. Morocco in the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.