River Plate closes his preseason against Vasco da Gama of Brazil this Tuesday, January 17, 2023 in Orlando, United States. The ‘Millionaire’ team will have its last test before the start of the Argentine Professional League and will seek to obtain a positive result to keep the enthusiasm of its fans intact in this new process led by Martín Demichelis. Next, he knows all the details of this friendly match.
The Argentine team has just beaten Millonarios FC from Colombia 2-0 with scores from Mammana and Miguel Ángel Borja, the latter from a penalty. Previously, they beat Mexico’s Rayados de Monterrey by the slightest difference.
The Brazilians returned to action last Saturday, January 14, when they drew 0-0 against Madureira for matchday 1 of the Carioca Championship, a tournament that is played in the summer of Brazil.
Both squads will face each other this Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
The ball will roll at the Exploria Stadium or also known as Orlando City Stadium in the United States. It is the stadium of the Orlando City Soccer Club, a member team of Major League Soccer as an expansion franchise since the 2015 season.
The match will be played from 7:00 p.m. in Peru and 9:00 p.m. in Argentina. These are the international schedules so you can take notes if you are in a foreign country.
- If you are in Mexico – 18:00
- If you are in Colombia – 19:00
- If you are in Ecuador – 19:00
- If you are in Bolivia – 20:00
- If you are in Venezuela – 20:00
- If you are in the United States – 20:00
- If you are in Uruguay – 21:00
- If you are Brazil – 21:00
- If you are in Paraguay – 21:00
- If you are in Chile – 21:00
- If you are in Spain – 01:00 (Wednesday)
The international friendly can be followed live on the STAR Plus (STAR+) online platform. Likewise, you also have the live streaming option of El Comercio, where you will find minute by minute with all incidents.
- Link to see River vs. Vasco da Gama for STAR Plus
- Franco Armani; Andrés Herrera, Jonatan Maidana, Leandro González Pírez, Milton Casco; Enzo Perez; José Paradela, Ignacio Fernández, Franco Alfonso; Pablo Solari and Miguel Borja.
I have worked in the news industry for over 10 years. I have a keen interest in sports and have written for many different publications. I am currently working as an author at 24 News Recorder. I cover mostly sports news but also write about other topics such as current affairs and politics. I have a strong interest in social media and how it can be used to engage with audiences.